Wednesday, December 29, 2010

sickie mcsickerstein

finally i am feeling a little better. had to take monday and tuesday off of work. went to the doctor yesterday and i've got strep throat. good ole hour wait at walmart for my prescription. my hour of wandering around cost me $50 for a cart full of "necessities", then they tried to charge me $104 for my meds. i already spent $120 at the doctor. joy. waiting for them to call me back with a $4 prescription instead. glad that the job doesn't take money out of my check for this bootleg insurance they give me. highlight of the walmart visit was definitely the dude that gave me the eye and got busted by his girlfriend. she was not a happy camper. honestly he was just looking at my hat.

i decided to get all cheffy and whip up a delicious dinner for myself. i was lucky enough to have keeks come over unexpectedly to keep me company so i got to share my meal with her. she is such an amazing friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment