Friday, December 24, 2010

date night

promised my favorite eight year old that i would take him to the movies as his christmas gift. t was having a girl's party at the house last night so i couldn't help but choose last night as movie night. movies with a kid < house full of annoying drunk chicks. little man picked tron. i hate 3d movies. it was a really crappy film and i couldn't follow it at all. no surprise that this is the number one movie in america. little man couldn't have been happier with his 3d glasses, a cherry slurpee and bag of bbq chips. 

got home and di was there with the rest of the girl's party. she immediately dragged me outside to complain about her awful night and tell me how much she hates me for not being at a party at my own house. then we proceeded to stand outside the kitchen window and make fun of everyone inside because they couldn't see or hear us. it's the little things that make me happy.


merry christmas eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment