Thursday, July 14, 2011

back in black

had an awesome trip! i love vacation. taking another in august and headed up to my wonderful born place of connecticut and def hitting up nyc for a few days too :)

i need a plan that enables me to not work for much longer. need to invent something or win the lotto. difficult to win the lotto when i never play but yea.

i hated stuart the whole time i was away but smiled when i saw the sign for the exit. when i got off and saw my familiar roads of stu-ville it felt good to be home. i have a real love hate relationship with this place. sometimes i don't want to run into 40 people from high school at musicfest. i miss museums, really good food from really far away places, amazing shopping, indie movie theaters, street culture, etc...but on the other hand i love that i can call kyle to come over and install a fan for me, and talk to ed and ki or notch about everything honestly and openly because i feel so comfortable with them. in the end, it is my friends that brought me back to this place and keeps me here. you can't form bonds like the ones i have with the few that i hold so dear. i just need to plan mini escapes more often. still in search for that ultimate partner in crime. not settling either.

No comments:

Post a Comment