Monday, July 4, 2011

audi 5000

got my car back on friday. finally. Not sure what I think about it yet. Rebuilt the whole engine so I can't really compare it to the car it once was. Kinda more throaty now and a little zippier seeming in 3rd gear and beyond.

Left StuFla at 3:15pm today and was in Savannah by 9. Stopped twice on the way and made really good time. Absolutely had to get away and decompress. Don't have to be back at work until the 12th so I'll probably mosey on home Saturday or Sunday. So far it's pretty rad here. I came alone with no solid plans...just some ideas. Not gonna lie though...I did miss having a partner in the passenger seat on the drive up. I could use a full-time companion of the male persuasion some time soon. Getting semi lonely sometimes. Not sure if there's some sort of untapped resource of hot tall dudes that like Morrissey in Stuville but if anyone can point me in the right direction, it'd be appreciated.

Back to my salad and Fat Tire...peace out, til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment