Thursday, January 6, 2011

RIP scary christmas tree

when i bought my house a year ago there was a super tall scary christmas tree in the yard that i wanted to get rid of asap. it would sway in the wind and had three spurts off the top that were a sign that it had broken and regrown more than once. i wanted it gone before hurricane season came and slammed it into my house.


six months later while d was doing my floors we had our first big rain of hurricane season and the tree came the hell down. luckily it didn't hit the house but it made some serious dents in the yard and annihilated my ficus. thanks to d for hooking up the tow rope and moving it out of the driveway before i got home from work. even bigger thanks to my uncle for having a landscape business and sending his guys over the next day to take care of everything.








No comments:

Post a Comment