Thursday, September 15, 2011

dating is for the birds

so last saturday this cute guy came to my house to deliver some furniture. the delivery showed up earlier than i expected. i was hungover and looked like shit. the next day he called and asked me if i was dating anyone and if we could get together. so we hung out last night. within 5 minutes he told me that he has a girlfriend that he lives with. but he isn't happy. well, that's what they all say. i really believe that he thought that we could actually date while he is dating someone else. or maybe he just wanted to bang. most likely. and then today i find out that he isn't only dating her, and that they are actually newly engaged as of june. LOVELY. i even told him about my engagement and how the dude left me for someone else. 

this just makes me believe more and more that most dudes are absolute douchebags. i honetly feel bad for the chick because this guy probably attempts to run g on randoms all the time.

oh yea, he also told me that his dick is so huge that he has been uncompatible with women in the past. and then asked me yesterday if i wanted to see it. this was after he told me about the "girlfriend" that is actually his fiance. wow, this is one lucky bride to be. and i did not take him up on the offer to view his massive dick.

why does this shit happen to me? where is the normal dude that like good music, has good style, is funny, and has a good head on his shoulders? FML.

**update**
the chick called me last night and left a message. i didn't answer because it was from his phone. she called me a bitch and told me to leave him alone. i called her back and set her straight. yay for the drama! i feel like i am in ninth grade. fucking idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment